Acceptable Use Policies
Positivity Army Acceptable Use Policy
By using this site, you agree to the following terms:
- This Acceptable Use policy may be changed in the future. The current policy will always be available on the Positivity Army website.
- Individual users are welcome to use Positivity Army to find resources on the Internet through our collection of links including the Positivity Army Blog Roll. Positivity Army strives to be “a communicator for the field of genealogy to a new generation” and much time, thought and effort has gone into locating and curating the best resources.
- Any site may link to Positivity Army homepage or any other Positivity Army page. “Deep linking” is perfectly acceptable.
- “Framing” or other mechanisms which display Positivity Army content but obscure Positivity Army being the source of such content are not permitted.
- Except as otherwise noted in this policy, the content of this site may not be copied, “spidered”, bulk downloaded, or otherwise used to create content or value as part of any other product or service. This applies to non-profit as well as commercial use.
- Freely accessible general-purpose search engines not specifically targeting our user communities may spider and index any and all pages on this site. This exception applies, for example, to Google and other search engines that regularly index sites such as Positivity Army.
- No one person or company may copy more than 50 links, regardless of how many Websites they operate, without explicit permission from: Positivity Army
- Written permission may be granted in other circumstances. Contact Us at Positive Army to secure such permission.